Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday Madness

Welcome to my first true installment of Monday Madness!  This Monday is a special, post Halloween weekend Monday!  I would expect to be blogging about eating too much food and being 5lbs over goal, blah, blah, blah!  But, I am not!

Today, I am going to share with you a Monday Madness victory! I ate one single mini Snickers bar yesterday.  That was all!  I kept my hands out of the candy last night, and so far today have not touched a single candy jar! 

I did eat a good cheeseburger from Five Guys and some great pizza last night.  But, I also walked around with my daughter trick or treating.  I know I was not perfect this weekend, but as you know from my Monday Madness introduction, I tend to indulge a bit on the weekend. 

I decided to share with you my indulgence of the weekend, with the hopes of showing you it is okay to indulge!  My indulgence this weekend was some delicious green drinks my husband made up.  Bless his heart, he used Powerade Zero as part of the drink to make it a bit healthier!  I indulged and I loved it! I felt great this morning and did not have the feeling of a Monday morning weight gain hangover! 

What did you indulge in this weekend?

No comments: