Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Candy

Last week my loving husband brought home a bag of Candy Corn.  Candy Corn is one of my favorites.  I let myself eat a small handful, and no more.  The next day I came across this blog:  Leading the Weigh , the author is also a WW Lifetime member.  The most recent post on the blog is this: Halloween Candy Cheat Sheet   What a great resource! So, I found out the points for Candy Corn, and Whoppers. 

I hope to keep a very limited amount of candy around our house after tonight.  We let our daughter eat a small amount and keep a few pieces for her.  My husband suggests we keep the rest for ourselves, but that would be death to any good weight maintenance for me!  So, we will keep a small amount and I will indulge in one or two a day.  Here is a deal, if I eat any from a candy dish at work, I don't get any at home.  Hold me to it please!

No comments: