Wednesday, November 03, 2010

With Life Changes comes Challenges

{I apologize for not blogging yesterday, but the title of this post was all too true yesterday!)

Don't we all know that to be true!  Every life change I have ever encountered has brought with it new challenges.  In our house we have been both blessed and not so blessed to have my husband out of work for the last 18 months.  Some of it was by choice and some not by choice.  We liked the fact that he could get our daughter after school at 3:20 pm and she did not need to attend extended day Play School.  Well, that changed yesterday.  In September we decided to send her to Kindergarten at the same place, so really needed my husband to be working to make it work.  He now works until 6pm, requiring her to attend some play school and requiring us to ask family for some help. 

You might be wondering how this relates to my weight maintenance and loss?  Well, my awesome husband was making dinner each night and it would be ready when I got home at 5:30pm.  We would eat, and I would have time for a walk.  Now, dinner is not being made and I don't really have time to walk.  I would like to ask my readers for ideas.  I need some new recipes.  The three requirements are: healthy, quick to make, and few ingredients.  So, please share! I want to hear from you!  I will proceed to make and try the recipes shared and share with you how they work in our now busy life!

Thank you! 

No comments: