Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday Madness

I know what you are thinking, it is Tuesday!  I am a day late on my Monday Madness post, and that is due to the madness Monday brought me! 

The weekend wasn't all that bad, but I did not weigh in.  I instead went on a road trip with my parents and daughter to Oregon for another Linfield football game!  My point of frusturation now comes from the cold weather that has made it difficult to work out.  I have not run since Thursday, and don't know that I will be able to before Friday.  It is snowy and cold here, and I don't really want to drive to the city fitness facility.  My goal is to try and do some Wii Fit tonight after dinner.  We'll see.

Otherwise, this week I did not have the same weekend weight hangover I have had in the past! I feel like I made good decisions!

No comments: