Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Don't Gobble 'til you Wobble!!

That has always been something that my WW leader has engraved in my head and is something I try to live by on Thanksgiving morning.  I did get a short excercise DVD in last night, not what I wanted, but it was something.  I hope to get something in today before I eat.  I thought about just running with my daughter in the snow, but we'll see.  I may just walk up and down our stairs for a bit, just to get something in. 

I have done many things to plan for my Thanksgiving dinner over the last few years.  In 2008 I hosted Thanksgiving and prepared the entire meal based on the Weight Watchers magazine.  In 2007 I got in 30 minutes on the elliptical.  This year I am doing more to manage what I eat during the day.  I had an egg white omlette for breakfast and plan to limit the snacking and extra food.  How do I plan to do that you may ask ... Well, my plan now is to be spending a lot of time with my daughter, and not letting myself have time to snack. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of your out there! And remember, today is just one day, and tomorrow is a new day! You can always press that reset button tomorrow!

No comments: