Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yummmm....The Cranberry Bliss Bar!!

(From Starbucks.com)

OH! MY!

This is one of my all time favorite times of year and the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar is one of the main reasons!  I walked into Starbucks this morning, and there they were!  My love affair with the Cranberry Bliss Bar has officially started!

Last year my Weight Watchers leader encouraged me to see how long it could take me to eat it.  I took on the challenge and I nibbled on it and 30 minutes to eat it.  I was pretty proud of myself!

This year, I need a new challenge.  I have decided to allow myself three Cranberry Bliss Bars this year.  That is one every other week starting next week and going through New Years Day.  I will keep a count down on the sidebar of the blog to hold myself accountable.  In addition, I will savor each Cranberry Bliss Bar and make it last me 30 minutes or more!     

No comments: