Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My Current Exercise Plan

I think I have finally found my exercise plan.  I am logging my workouts at Daily Mile, here is my profile: http://www.dailymile.com/people/marshalmoore#ref=tophd

I purchased a month long card for our City fitness center.  Last week I got there twice, and I hope to make it three times this week.  I am hoping to add an outdoor run on Saturday or Sunday.  I have enjoyed doing a 20 minute warm up on the stationary bike before I hit the treadmill for a shorter run.  I am slowly trying to increase my pace on the run and my length.  Last night I did 1 min of a quicker pace, and two minutes of a bit slower, I did this for 20 minutes. 

I am starting to get a bit bored, so might throw in some elliptical too.  I need to get myself some kind of music listening device.  The City is building a new Rec Center, so their make shift fitness room has no music.  I am one that needs TV or music or something.  I will need to shop for that next! 

I set a goal for myself of 11 miles a week.  Last week I clocked 16 miles.  The bike sure allows you to cover more mileage in a shorter period of time! 

My plan for next week is to add some upper body work into my exercise routine. 

~Marsha

No comments: