Monday, December 06, 2010

Green Giant - Just For One


These things are awesome!!  I had a coupon from a recent Weight Watchers Weekly, so decided to try them.  Last night I made mini meatloafs for dinner.  My daughter and I each had a mini loaf and one serving of the Peas and Corn with Basil Butter Sauce.  It was DELICIOUS!!!  And, she loved it too!  The WW points on the packaging has not yet been updated.  When I figured it out on my calculator I got 2 Points Plus.  What a perfect side!!  And, it was a huge serving!

According to their website they also have:
Broccoli & Cheese Sauce 17 oz. 4 pk
Niblets® Corn & Butter Sauce 17 oz. 4 pk

Broccoli, Carrots & Italian Seasoning 14 oz. 4 pk
Corn & Peas in Basil Butter Sauce 17 oz. 4 pk
Cauliflower & Cheese Sauce 17 oz. 4 pk

I have also heard that the Broccoli and Cheese make a great topping for that Friday Food Finds Baked Potato.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think they are all just 1 point more than what is labled on the package.