Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Indulge!!

That is my motto! Always has been and always will be! 

Obviously I used to indulge way too much, and that is why I am where I am today.  Now, I still indulge, however, I limit myself, and I make sure I am balancing my indulgence with healthy options. 

Why am I blogging about indulgence you might ask.  Well, I indulged today in a heavenly Gingerbread Milkshake at Red Robin.  It was AWESOME!!  I did the elliptical for 30 minutes before that, so I felt like I deserved it.  I shared a bit with my daughter and I did not finish it.  I also only ate half of my sandwich, so I made sure I did not over do it. 

Please, if you are working to lose weight, let yourself indulge once in awhile.  Enjoy the sweets during the holidays, just keep it under control and do not eat too much.  I find if I deprive myself, I am more likely to over indulge! 

~Marsha

No comments: