Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday Madness

Well, there is a new kind of Madness to this particular Monday.  It is called Points Plus!  The new Weight Watchers program has sure kept me on my toes!  I am loving it! I have to learn the values to all of my favorite foods again, but it is forcing me to write it all down and calculate the points. 

On Saturday night we went out to dinner and I ordered a flatbread Chicken and Pesto Pizza.  It was awesome, and I did NOT eat it all!!  I was so proud.  After I looked up the nutritional value and figured out the Points Plus, I was sure glad I didn't eat it all!!  I had the rest for lunch today. 

I feel like I had a successful weekend.  Did not get exercise in, but got a lot of walking in, and ran to the from the car to unload the groceries!

~Marsha

No comments: