Sunday, October 24, 2010

It is about MODERATION!!

That has been one of my mottos throughout my weight loss and into my maintenance.  It is all about moderation.  I never deprive myself of a good meal and good food.  I let myself go out once in awhile.  I let my self indulge.  I prepare for the indulgence and plan for it.  So, that brings me to date night and my favorite food, PIZZA!!!  I cannot live without pizza.  My love affair with pizza was one of the main reasons I decided to follow the Weight Watchers plan.  I did not want to go on some diet that would not allow me to eat what I love! 

We got out for a quick date last night, thanks to my sister!  I have been craving pizza for weeks! So, last night, I will be indulged! I ate some yummy Sparta's real Italian pizza with lots of cheese! I sipped a glass of wine as I enjoyed every bite of pizza.  I do not regret my pizza!!

To prepare, I had a spinach and egg white omelet for breakfast, small turkey and spinach wrap for lunch and some grapes, and a small snack of nonfat Yoplait yogurt.  No, I do not know how many points all that was, I do need to journal it (Please, someone remind me!!).  But, I know I cleaned house all day and probably earned one or two activity points.  And, I know I have 35 points to use how I want.  So, I am going out tonight and enjoying myself and not looking back!  That is the way to do it!

No comments: