Saturday, October 30, 2010

Report on My Travels

Remember this post from earlier in the week:  Challenges of Traveling for Work

Well, I am back and have a bit to report.  I feel like I was successful. I sometimes ate all my meal and sometimes ate part of it.  I got egg beater omlettes, fruit instead of hashbrowns, and ate the salmon but skipped the steak!  We had social time each night, so that was tough, but I managed.  I also got up early one morning and did 30 minutes +5 min cool down on the elliptical! I was proud the space my work out clothes used in my suitcase was worth it! I also only took the elevator twice, the day I arrived and day I left. 

Now, on to Halloween challenges and a lot of candy around the house!  Last year we threw a lot of it away, so plan to do the same again!  We don't let our daughter eat much, and we don't need it either.  I found a great blog that has a list of nutritional information for Halloween candy, so I will share that tomorrow.

No comments: