Friday, June 29, 2007

Week One: Day Seven (Weight In)

Stats
WI: 170lbs
+/-: -3lbs
Exercise: 30 minute walk, down to beach and back.

WOOHOO!! I had my second WI today! I have lost 3 lbs since my first meeting. I have to add a note here though. I started tracking points a week before my first meeting, and according to the scale at home was 175lbs at that point. So, I am going to brag for a moment and jump up and down, because I have actually lost 5lbs since I started this!

I went to WI in a day early this week because Jason and I are leaving today for a weekend away to celebrate our anniversary. I am assuming I will come back to share some challenges!! Also, again, I walked today alone, even though my mom wasn't walking. Walked to ferry dock and back.

Oh and now that I am at a new weight, I have also lost 1 point a day. I am now allowed 23 points, instead of 24.

No comments: