Sunday, June 24, 2007

Week One: Day Two

Today was a bit of a challenge. I did good all day, until we took Trinity to the race track. I get 24 points a day, and 35 flex points for the week. I had already decided to maybe treat myself today to a few flex points.

At the race track I got a drink, rum and diet coke (2 points), then I was a little hungry, so told Jason we could maybe split something, nachos or something. He brings back a hotdog for himseld and hands me a tray of nachos. I was like, NO! I can't eat all these (well, I could, but not now!). So, I controlled myself, ate one or two here and there and made him eat some! Then, we were going to move on, and we left the rest there. I was good, I only ate 7-8 chips total! What a waste of money though to buy them all, then leave most of them. Oh well!

Then, we decided to order pizza. Again, I had planned to treat myself a little, so was okay with pizza. Well, I was saved by a horrible P-Zone from Pizza Hut (so not worth the money!). So, only ate the insides, and saved myself way too many points!

I ENDED ONLY 1 POINT OVER!!! SO THE DAY ENDED BETTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!

No comments: