Monday, July 02, 2007

Week Two: Days 1-2

The weekend away was great. I did a GREAT job!! And the scale at home is supporting that!!

I did my best to order healthy things off of menus, and ate a lot of veggies and seafood! Saturday morning I ordered a veggie omelet that was to die for, but only ate half of it! I did a very good job leaving parts of my food, and not eating it all!

We did a lot of walking on the beach, etc., so got some good exercise too.

I must say, I expected a big challenge, but feel good about how I did. I even tried new drinks to keep my drinks healthier too!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Marsha,
How did you know how many points you accumulated from the snacking? Like the nachos and the pizza you only partially ate? That's the kind of stuff that really throws me off.