Monday, October 15, 2007

Wii

Yes, Nintendo Wii is now a staple in our house. Why you may ask? Well, I had heard what great exercise it could be, and mentioned that to Jason at one point and he brought it up again, and we bought one. Last night Jason and I golfed. You have to use a real golf swing. We both had sore shoulders the next day. Tonight we boxed (no, not with real gloves, and no, not hitting each other!!). If you get your feet into it too you can really get a good workout in. I had to move the furniture and Jason got mad cause I kept getting to close to the tv, like if I got closer I would hit the other guy better or something!!

It has gotten Jason and I both off the couch in the evenings for awhile and I think will be my main exercise each day (other then walking up and down the stairs 5M times each evening). There is a Dance Revolution game I would like to get, and Nintendo is coming out with the Wii Fit in January 2008. There are also a couple fun kids games we can get for Trinity.

No comments: