Monday, October 22, 2007

No Weigh In

Due to traveling I did not weigh in this past Saturday and will not be weighing in next Saturday. However, I have been keeping track of my weight at home. I prefer to hold off on posting my official weight until I weigh in again.

I am doing good, struggling a little lately, feel like I hit a wall. I HAVE to pick up on my exercise. I got the Dance Revolution Hottest Party for our Wii. It comes with the mat on the floor to dance on (yes, like what kids do at arcades!). I am very excited to start using that as a form or exercise! I also need to move my hand weights downstairs and do some weight work during commercials when watching my shows. I figure Mon and Thurs are my two tv nights and if I start doing a little on each of those nights it is better then nothing!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh...I've always wanted to try that Dance Revolution, but I would never do it in public. :) Next time I get to come and visit, you'll have to let me try it!