Thursday, October 25, 2007

Exercise!

I did it, I took advantage of a hotel workout room. I have never done that! I always take clothes, but always have an excuse. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and it felt good. I felt like I was in good shape, even though I haven't been doing a great job with working out lately.

Another small victory is I made good choices for dinner tonight and prepared for breakfast tomorrow. I am traveling for business right now and opted to run to the grocery store rather than go out to a restaurant. Go ME!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good for you! I think I read you joined 24 hour fitness. After you get more into working out, you should try a spin class. They're a little scary at first, but you feel so great afterwards! An added bonus is the 500 calories you usually burn in an hour class. :)