Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sluggish

Well, I have been very sluggish over the last week or so.  I have not worked out since Wednesday night and I don't know if I will be able to fit it in tomorrow or Tuesday.  I am debating getting up early to go workout both days.  The City Fitness facility opens at 5:30am.  I could get there just before 6am and have a good hour before I need to get home to shower and get to work.  Or, I could rush there after my husband gets home from work and before my sister gets here, but I won't have as much time to get a good run in. 

My excuse? Well, it has been to dang cold to run in the morning, and too dark after my husband gets home from work.  I know, that is not a good excuse, but that is the one I am using.  Sometimes those excuses are what make you sluggish and get you back to where you started. 

NO MORE SLUGGISH! I will get to the fitness facility tomorrow.  Most likely it will be in the morning.  So, I will shoot for Monday and Tuesday!  I will also go on Wednesday and take Thursday off, and go on Friday.  That is my plan for the week.  I hope to come back to you on Friday and report on my goals and achievements this week!

No comments: