Thursday, October 16, 2008

Starbucks: Portobello Mushroom Piadini

Amt Per Serving
Calories 370
Fat Calories 160
Total Fat (g) 18
Saturated Fat (g) 9
Trans Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 150
Sodium (mg) 650
Total Carbohydrates (g) 39
Fiber (g) 2
Sugars (g) 4
Protein (g) 14
Vitamin A 25 %
Vitamin C 40 %
Calcium 10 %
Iron 20 %
Last week I decided to try this and it was delicious! I did not check its Nutritional Value and assumed it was similar to the Spinach Feta Wrap I love so much! I had one again this morning and decided to check the Nutritional Value. Well, here it is. And it is not close to the 5 points the wrap is. This is: 9 points
I am very disappointed. I try not to go over 5 points when I splurge on breakfast. My breakfast is usually only 3 points. So I just ate half of my daily points on breakfast. AHHH~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those Piadini, thank you for posting the values. I am now more aware of their points.