Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tough Stuff!

Wow, Maintenance is tough stuff! Much harder than loosing the 40+lbs! I never thought it would be so difficult.

I know I have been missing lately, but I think I was a bit down on myself. I gained a couple lbs over a couple weeks. I have now lost them again after getting my head screwed on straight! My downfall has been chocolate and lack of sleep and stress. All of those things combined have sabatoged my efforts!

Then it was time to grocery shop and I decided to be more structured and shop with recipes in mind. I printed out a number of good recipes for dinner and made my list. My recipes have been great and our daughter has loved them! I used the crock-pot once and will use it again this weekend. All of my recipes have come from Cooking Light or Weight Watchers. I will share some more soon. I hope to continue this method, so maybe I will share each recipe I choose when grocery shopping time.

On another note, I am hosting 10 people for Thanksgiving! My entire menu (aside from what others are bringing) is from the recent WW Magazine! I will share with you how it all tastes!

No comments: