Monday, June 02, 2008

Wii Fit

My lovely husband purchased the Wii Fit balance board for me the day it was released. A week and a half later I finally tried it. Wow! It is fun! And, it tells you if you are weak or have bad balance, or just suck!! I only tried a few things so far. The thing that I don't like is each exercise does not last very long, and you have to pick the controller and push (A) to do it again. But it does keep track of how long you actually did the exercises. I hope to get a chance to do it more!

The funniest part is the soccer heading game! It is hard, I missed a lot of balls! Then, you not only have balls coming at you, you have shoes coming at you that you have to dodge. Lets just say if that was real life, being hit in the face with about a dozen shoes, I would be unconscious!

No comments: