Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Easy!!

Wow, this Lifetime stuff is not easy!

It is funny, our WW leader has said a couple times how people loose weight on a diet, then they can go back to eating "normal"!! What is "normal". But I think that mentality is hard to beat. I have had numerous moments over the last couple weeks where I thought to myself, I can eat what I want now!! BUT, I am then smart enough to catch myself and limit the portion!

Changing my life at 30 has not been easy. My whole life I have eaten fast food, eaten a lot, and never really thought about what or how much I ate. As a kid I was very active, so pounds never really added up. Then I got married, got a job sitting at a computer all day, and life just "got in the way". Well, this is life! Life should be taking care of yourself!!!

No comments: