Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The FitFlop

I was walking by Lady Foot Locker the other day and saw this great thing in the window, some very cute thongs, they were white with pink straps. They were on a pair of very long, lean legs, and the woman had on pink boy cut panties. Then, I started to read the poster and look at the product. Then I came home and did an online google search and came across The FitFlop and decided to Google more and look for reviews. I found some great reviews.

What is The FitFlop you might ask? Good question! It is supposed to help build muscle in your legs and core. The salesman at Lady Foot Locker said it would even help my posture over time. Below is a move from The FitFlop website showing how they work.


I went back and decided to try on a pair and maybe give them a shot. The reviews were good and I thought "Why not??" If nothing else, I had a cute pair of thongs for the summer! I tried them on, and they were very comfortable. Yes, I bought them!

To use:

The salesman at Lady Foot Locker said to start with one hour a day, because he said you will feel it and feel like you had a hard workout and be sore. Then, he suggested 2 hours a day, 3 days a week once you are used to them.

I am going to walk around the mall a bit this evening, wearing them for the first time. I will update you on how I like them.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So, what do you think of the FitFlop a month later?