Monday, September 24, 2007

Size 10??

What is that??

I now know, it is a size pants that I can wear!! Maybe not in all styles quite yet, but in the jeans I just bought. Okay, so they will be my skinny jeans, but I can wear them and they fit. I bought 3 pairs of work slacks in size 12, which I also have not heard of in a long time! I was so proud of myself. I also told myself nothing else until I can wear size 8. We will see how long the size 12s last, I might need a couple belts as I go through the size 10 stage, but I decided I cannot afford to buy a new wardrobe every month or so!

My new challenge is to get a workout routine going. Even if it is just 20 min of some hand weights or something, I gotta start with something. This will require my loving husband to help get my butt out of bed!

No comments: